Martin states, “The third screen, the mobile device, is a game changer. It enables customers to communicate directly with each other and share information and opinions in real-time and on location. The third screen revolution is about dramatic technological and behavioral change.”
In Soundview’s ongoing pursuit to provide our content in the most effective and convenient forms possible for our subscribers, we’ve been adding additional mobile formats as demand dictates. So I thought it might be helpful to provide an overview here for those that are looking for business content for their smartphone, e-book reader or tablet.
Currently we provide our summaries in eight formats:
- PDF – for computer’s and e-readers. This is the best format for printing summaries as well.
- Kindle – obviously for the full series of Kindles®.
- ePub – this is great for e-readers like Sony®, Nook® and iPad®.
- Mobile – this is a simplified PDF for BlackBerry®, Android®, iPhone® and iPod Touch®.
- LIT – this works on Pocket PCs and PCs that use Microsoft Reader®.
- Palm – for those still using the Palm Pilot® devices.
- MP3 – audio summaries and author interviews are in this format.
- iPad – this works on iPads, PCs and Macs and includes our text and audio summaries, author interviews, and video content all in one package.
Because of the many variables in using these devices, we also provide a complete guide to viewing and downloading our content on all devices. This is organized by operating system and device. If you’re looking for business content for your mobile device then you’ll definitely want to check us out. Here’s a link to a free sample summary in all eight formats to try out for yourself.
Enjoy, and let me know how you like the sample.