Productivity affects all of us; whether it be at home or in the office, there always seems to be a struggle to make time for all of life’s essential tasks.
In this Soundview Live webinar, How to Manage Your Time and Accomplish Goals, Chris Bailey takes us on his year-long journey to productivity. Through self-experimentation, Bailey offers counterintuitive insights on how to better-manage your time, attention and energy in order to accomplish more and not lose sight of the more meaningful things in life.
What You’ll Learn:
- how to slow down to work more deliberately
- how to shrink the unimportant and strive for imperfection
- how to schedule less time for important tasks
- the 20 second rule to distract yourself from the inevitable distractions
- the concept of productive procrastination